21 DAYS TO CRACK A GREAT MORNING ROUTINE to maximise your potential
This course brings to light areas in your lifestyle that you know could transform both your working day your rest time and play! You'll finish with a morning habit formula that is easy to maintain and stick to.
- DECODE LIFESTYLE PRIORITIES YOU TRULY WANT
Wake with a clear plan
Set a positive tone for the day
Build a routine learning how to trust your inner creative genius
CHOOSE A favourite RELAXATION practise which sets the tone for daily success.
- HOW TO STRETCH TIME AND JUMP START YOUR DAY
Easy De cluttering to make space and become distraction free
- LEARN MIND SET GAMES FOR "WIN WINS" TO KEEP UP MOTIVATION
- POWER UP YOUR MORNINGS NUTRIENT QUOTA TO MAINTAIN GREAT ENERGY
- .LEARN BATCHING BREAKFAST TECHNIQUES TO SAVE A TON OF TIME
- HOW TO REMEMBER TO DRINK MORE WATER A CRITICAL FACTOR INFLUENCING IMMUNITY AND HEALTH. (DEHYDRATION STIFLES MIND BODY AND CREATIVITY)
- EXERCISE DAILY EVEN IF ITS A SHORT BLAST! (TIPS YOU CAN DO BEFORE GETTING DRESSED!
- SECRETS TO INVOLVE YOUNGER MEMBERS IN MORNING TASKS
- RELAX! MAKE A SPACE FOR YOU "TIME"
- ACCESS NATURAL LIGHT, (PROVEN SCIENCE TO LIFT MOODS AND INCREASE VITAMIN D)
The Pilot course will begin on 15th December 2017 and finish 5th January 2018, deadline to apply 13th December 2017
We will notify you on whether or not you’ve been accepted into the Pilot program. By applying you are agreeing to be notified about the course even if you aren’t accepted. There's no fee to participate, we just require you to fill out the odd questionaire throughout the course for feedback and if you have a good experience/results, we will ask you for a testimonial.
My name is Karina Dawn, a quiet country girl, but a perceptive creature! A freedom and nature lover, cancer survivor, lover of the wilder, fun side or life and intuitive questioner. I believe everyone has amazing gifts and I love helping women harness their wilder side where our natural genius's reside. My cancer "gift" led me to understanding how to use an integrated wholistic approach to healing and improving self care habits. Starting a day well helped to set me up for success in more ways than one. Morning momentum recharges the soul.. and I look forward to any who wish to follow
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle"